It is getting terrifyingly close to Christmas so we thought we would put together a few suggestions to help you out this year. Everything you see here is in our Grey Lynn Store. :)
1. Belts (pictured above.) Skinny pony fur ones in different colours?! Yes. Skinny belts are perfect in the Summer to synch dresses, giving you a better shape. Bright colours can make your outfit that little bit more exciting and it is always surprising what patterns and colours you can pair together. Black skinny belts are an ESSENTIAL in all wardrobes, so that is a no brainer if you know they don't have one in their wardrobe yet!
2. Sheer, oversized T-shirt dresses are easy to slip on over a bikini at the beach and then double in the evening as a nice party frock. This one is perrrfect, with black net detailing on the shoulder, a bold black and white print and flattering silhouette. Its simplicity would suit so many different body shapes and styles!
3. Here in NZ we have a huge hole in our ozone, which means a hat is crucial for sun protection. These new Juna hats, made in Aotearoa, come in a range of different printed fabrics and have a leather clasp at the back. Everyone needs a hat and lots of them.
4. Aroha Healing Candles are lovingly hand poured by Rosanna and her partner, Benton Day at their Grey Lynn premises. The duo choose to use re-usable, recyclable glass containers. "Our candles are made with a natural soy wax base, pure cotton & paper braided wicks, pure essential oils and luxury fragrance oil blends. Aroha Healing works to empower people expanding their possibilities for love, rejuvenating health, achieving true satisfaction & love from relationships, alleviating anxieties & depression and elevating heights of bliss..."
5. Kete: a hand woven Summer essential. They are immensely practical and good to take on overseas trips to rep your home country!
6. Eye wear with a conscious. Proof use recycled materials and a portion of every sale goes towards "doing something good"... "we started by donating funds to build two eye clinics in India where over ¼ of the world’s blind population resides." Their sunnies are super comfortable to wear, we have a range of styles and colours in store and they have a surprisingly low price point. You can read more about their company here.
7. Sashes are another wardrobe essential, they are fun, versatile and come in every colour.